Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 15- Cravings

Something I have been craving recently… Hmmm…. I am not sure! I think fun. I just want to play and have fun so bad. It is both a curse and a blessing! I have had so much to do. My homework is a joke. I personally think that teachers should cease giving homework the last term of school. Especially for seniors because my brain is mush! I need to finish my east shore packet as well and take my online P.E. test. I should be buckling down and getting done… But my brain is on shrinky dinks, tattoos, books, laughing, nieces and nephews, sisters, friends, Talking, singing, playing, dancing, partying, and fun!!!!!!!!!!...... Not homework and online classes and exasperating things like that! I am so excited to have fun this summer… My last summer before UVU. I am excited. Nervous. AND just not in the mood for the rest of high school. So to sum that all up I am craving summertime and fun.
 Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment